ISLEWORTH RECIPROCal Benefits
Lake Nona Members are invited to play at our sister club, Isleworth, on a year-round basis. Golf benefits are available provided the following guidelines:
- Tee times must be made through the Lake Nona Professional Shop.
- Limited tee times are available Tuesday through Sunday and may be requested one week in advance. There are two designated times in the morning and two in the afternoon (subject to availability).
- The group must be accompanied by a forecaddie ($100 forecaddie fee applies).
- All charges for golf, food and beverage must be charged to your Lake Nona Member account.
- Both Lake Nona and Isleworth Members enjoy full reciprocal arrangements at one another’s Clubs when their course is closed for scheduled golf course maintenance (only cart fees and guest fees apply).
TUESDAY – SUNDAY
Lake Nona Golf Member Fee: $125 + $30 Cart Fee
Lake Nona Guest Fee: $225 + $30 Cart Fee
Forecaddie Fee: $100/ Group
LAKE NONA COURSE MAINTENANCE WEEKS
Lake Nona Golf Member Fee: $30 Cart Fee
Lake Nona Guest Fee: $125 + $30 Cart Fee
During Isleworth competitions, the course will be unavailable to Lake Nona members.